Deputy in National Assembly of RA
President of "Union of School-Centres" Union of Legal Entities
Armine works in “Union of School Centres” union of legal entities(“hereinafter referred as USC) since January 2014.
Specialization- linguist, public manager.
- Organize and manage measures and works envisaged under the program.
- Perform control over all measures defined in the program.
- Arrange visits to the RA school centers.
- Organize working discussions, meetings, conferences.
- Carry out trainings, round tables, and seminars.
- Expand the network of school centers through attraction of new schools.
- Arrange timely preparation and delivery of program reports and financial statements.
- Organize program review, consolidation and assessment of results.
- Create working groups for implementation of activities planned under the program.
- Prepare work plans of working groups
- Define responsibilities of working group members.
- Develop business plan, work schedule, and establish internal disciplinary rules.
Karine works in “Union of School Centres” union of legal entities (“hereinafter referred as USC) since January 2014.
- Carry out program accounting works in accordance with procedure established by the RA legislation.
- Prepare and deliver financial statements of the program.
Lena works in “Union of School Centres” union of legal entities (“hereinafter referred as USC) since January 2014.
Specialization- sociologist,economist and manager.
- Assist in development of all necessary documents regarding grant projects,
- Maintain a follow-up system and database for grant projects;
- Develop mechanism and procedures for the allocation of grants including defining the eligibility criteria;
- Assist in organizing selection process of school grants;
- Provide guidance and support to schools on preparing grant proposals;
- Collect proposals from the interested schools, examine and do the initial screening of the grant proposals and submit for final decision to the Selection Committee;
- Monitor implementation of grant projects;
- Evaluate progress and financial reports of grant projects;
- Perform other relevant duties as required.
Anna works in “Union of School Centres” union of legal entities (“hereinafter referred as USC) since January 2014.
Specialization- teacher of biology.
Main responsibilities are:
- Assist the USC director in the development of short and long term plans for programs, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance;
- Ensure timely implementation of program measures;
- Provide information on measures planned for future;
- Arrange working group meetings;
- Ensure working connections of experts with other specialists;
- Work on development and distribution of materials;
- Organize and establish meetings on regular basis with schools;
- Observe and monitor seminars and workshops, ensure development of feedback provision mechanisms towards the trained school participants;
- Participate in preparation of reports.
Arpine works in “Union of School Centres” union of legal entities (“hereinafter referred as USC) since January 2014.
- Receive, screen and rout incoming/outgoing correspondence, attach necessary background information, sort and distribute to appropriate staff, maintain a follow-up system of pending matters to ensure timely action;
- Organize and maintain filing system in the office on all projects, correspondence, etc., enter, update and retrieve information stored in files and databases;
- Answer telephone calls and verbal inquiries for routine information, readdress to proper employee or take messages during their absence;
- Provide interested parties/visitors with relevant information if appropriate;
- Read incoming correspondence upon supervisor’s request, send interim replies and refer any urgent matter to supervisor. Ensure confidentiality of information;
- Undertake searches for background information for reports and other purposes necessary for the action of USC staff in accordance with specific instructions;
- Deal with logistics;
- Assist in preparing various reports;
- Perform other relevant secretarial or administrative duties as required.